Android software development is the process by which new applications are created for the Android operating system. Applications are usually developed in Java programming language using the Android software development kit (SDK), but other development environments are also available.
You Will Learn
In Design Maniac Android App Development Program, We will also go through overview and history of Android.
- Android Stack – In this topic, you will understand the various layers of the architecture of Android.
- Overview of SDK – Here you will learn about API libraries and Developer tools, required for building and testing applications.
- 'Hello world' App – This will be your first and simplest type of Android program in which you will just display the string "hello world".
- User Interface – In this chapter, you will go through UI Components and UI Controls that help to build a GUI for app.
- Building Blocks of Android – Here you will learn about Activities, Services, Content providers and Broadcast receiver.
- Multimedia in Android – In this topic, you will learn about media codec, container and media formats supported by Android.
- SQL Database – Here you will learn queries and functionalities of SQL which are required in Android.
- Basic Content Providers – In this chapter, you will go through the working of content providers, API to retrieve data and API to insert, update & delete data.
- Advance features – In this topic, you will go through custom content providers that handle inter-process communication.
- Location services – Here you will learn about Location Framework, Location Manager and Location Provider.
- Next at our Android training classes in pune , we will go through Services, Broadcast Receivers, Intent filters and Networking in detail.
- At last, we will end our Android training session with a detailed study on WiFi, Telephony, Camera and Bluetooth.
Introduction to Android Nougat